Why Oatmeal, Milk & Honey?
These key ingredients work together to fight inflammation while keeping your skin hydrated and protected from the sun. Oatmeal is well known for it's anti-itching properties. Combined with creamy goat's milk, oatmeal also acts as an exfoliant. The honey in this bar provides extra hydration and anti-inflammatory properties while also aiding in wound healing.
Best for: Sensitive Skin, all skin types
Packaged using 100% recyclable materials
Click the image below to purchase one of our 100% sisal Soap Savers:
- 4 oz
- Handmade (some imperfections are normal)
- 100% organic using no sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, alcohols, fillers or artificial colors
- Vegan (exception: Goat's Milk and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey)
- Cruelty free/Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
The ingredients are posted in order to help you choose the best soap for your skin. If you have any allergies, make sure you read the ingredient list. Rose & Bee is not liable/responsible for any allergic reactions.
Natural, handmade soap does not last as long as soap with artificial ingredients. It is recommended to store/protect your soap bar away from water when it is not in use to preserve its life. It is normal for scents and colors to fade over time. Your soap will still contain all of its benefits even if the color and/or scent has faded.
* protect your soap from the sun.
* soaps are colored with natural earth pigments (ie clay). Would not recommend using with a white towel.
No returns or refunds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.