Packaged using 100% recyclable materials
- 4 oz
- Handmade (some imperfections are normal)
- 100% organic using no sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, alcohols, fillers or artificial colors
- Vegan (exception: Goat's Milk and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey)
- Cruelty free/Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
The ingredients are posted in order to help you choose the best soap for your skin. If you have any allergies, make sure you read the ingredient list. Rose & Bee is not liable/responsible for any allergic reactions.
Natural, handmade soap does not last as long as soap with artificial ingredients. It is recommended to store/protect your soap bar away from water when it is not in use to preserve its life. It is normal for scents and colors to fade over time. Your soap will still contain all of its benefits even if the color and/or scent has faded.
* protect your soap from the sun.
* soaps are colored with natural earth pigments (ie clay). Would not recommend using with a white towel.
No returns or refunds.
When my husband texted me, and I quote, “ I love love love this doggie soap. It’s so much easier!”, I knew we had a keeper. We love it and Beaux does too!
Quality product and fast shipping. I will definitely be ordering again! Much easier the use than bottled liquid shampoo.
We absolutely love the Doggie Shampoo bar. It lathers really well and rinses off easy leaving soft, fresh scented fur behind. Highly recommend!
Our pup is very fussy and hates bath time. He loves our new doggie shampoo bar and we love the smell too!
The doggie bar was super easy to use; rich lather with very little effort. We loved the smell and it wasn't drying to her fur or her skin. Excellent!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.