We strongly recommend using one of our natural Sisal Soap Savers to help protect and lengthen the life of your soaps. Sisal is a strong natural fiber from the Agave plant. This material is eco-friendly and this small change can help reduce the environmental burden of plastic from loofahs and poufs.
How to use: Place your soap inside of the pouch. Add water and form a lather. Bathe as usual. Rinse off your soap saver when finished and hang (with soap inside) to dry.
*Since soap is contained inside of the saver, feel free to add other broken pieces inside of the saver to eliminate waste!
Ingredients: 100% sisal fibers
- 4 oz
- Handmade (some imperfections are normal)
- 100% organic using no sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, alcohols, fillers or artificial colors
- Vegan (exception: Goat's Milk and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey)
- Cruelty free/Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
The ingredients are posted in order to help you choose the best soap for your skin. If you have any allergies, make sure you read the ingredient list. Rose & Bee is not liable/responsible for any allergic reactions.
Natural, handmade soap does not last as long as soap with artificial ingredients. It is recommended to store/protect your soap bar away from water when it is not in use to preserve its life. It is normal for scents and colors to fade over time. Your soap will still contain all of its benefits even if the color and/or scent has faded.
* protect your soap from the sun.
* soaps are colored with natural earth pigments (ie clay). Would not recommend using with a white towel.
No returns or refunds.
This is a great product. No more soap slivers or wasted soap. It is your new loofa. It makes your skin feel so clean😍, I love it
I love how practical this is to save every bit of my favorite soap, and how good it feels to get a renewed skin feeling with every scrub.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.